The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want to you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a User Experience/User Interface Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the creative and development teams on a variety of projects
- Leverage provided consumer and market research to influence your user experience recommendations
- Wireframing, prototyping, and user testing your user interface concepts
- Art direction and design focused on touchscreen devices such as mobile phones and kiosks
- Updates and optimization to existing digital projects
Required skills include:
- Passion for supporting and enhancing the user’s experience
- Interest in the technology that powers the mediums we work in
- Comfortable working as part of an agile team
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Prior professional roles focused on user experience and user interface design
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in this space
- Prior professional experience providing UX strategy and design for iOS and Android
- Familiarity working with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience withFront-end web development a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Apply For This Position