The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want to you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a Senior Digital Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading development efforts on websites, landing pages, emails blasts, and interactive experiences
- Working with our creative team to implement designs and adapt where necessary to fit the platform
- Collaborating with the team on improving our tools and processes
- Establishing the scope and budget for new opportunities
- Exploring new opportunities to enhance the quality of our work
- Performing updates and optimization to existing digital projects
Required skills include:
- Passion for building modern, performance optimized, ADA compliant web experiences
- Interest in the technology that powers the mediums we work in
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Prior professional roles focused on web development
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in this space
- Familiarity working within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Front-end development experience a plus
- API integration experience a plus
- Experience with Social Lens Platforms (Spark AR, Lens Studio) a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Apply For This Position
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.