The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management of projects requested from clients and internal stakeholders
- Working with our Media, Account, Social Media, and Creative teams on key client projects
- Leading strategy on digital projects and campaigns
- Performing Marketing, Advertising and SEO Audits
- Map out client’s customer journeys and campaign UX
- Manages, creates, analyzes, and presents campaign reports for clients
- Supporting ongoing campaign optimization
- Implement strategies for ongoing campaign and SERP optimization
- Troubleshoots with clients directly on any website, tracking, or SEO needs
Required skills include:
Builds strong, trusting relationships with clients by being their advocate, problem-solver and providing proactive thinking
Communicates effectively in person, via email, and via the telephone with both the client and the agency’s digital team on specific projects
Strong analytical and project management skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working as part of an integrated team and taking direction from your peers
- Prior role working in a manager capacity on digital marketing platforms
- Three to five years of experience in this space
- Experience working on integrated digital campaigns
- Experience working in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience in SEO monitoring and implementing ongoing improvements
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo a plus
- Agency experience a plus
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.