The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want to you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a Digital Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the digital marketing and creative teams on a variety of projects
- Leading development efforts on websites, landing pages, emails blasts, and interactive experiences
- Implement provided designs and adapt where necessary to fit the platform
- Collaborating with the team on improving our tools and processes
- Exploring new opportunities to enhance the quality of our work
- Performing updates and optimization to existing digital projects
Required skills include:
- Passion for building modern, ADA compliant web experiences
- Interest in the technology that powers the mediums we work in
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Prior professional roles focused on web development
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in this space
- Familiarity working within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Design experience a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Note: We are also considering Senior level team members to fit this role with elevated responsibilities. If you are seeking a senior-level position, please apply.
Apply For This Position