The Martin Group is seeking to fill an Associate Media Director position. Responsibilities include managing the projects, staff, research and planning for assigned campaigns & new business initiatives with a specific focus on paid digital strategy, plus developing and attracting top level talent and executing on tactics to increase the Agency’s profitability in paid media.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Minimum 7 years of related media management experience with at least one year of supervisory experience
- Strong experience in paid digital media including integrated digital strategy, plus tactical experience with search, social media and display is essential
- Some experience with e-commerce sites like Amazon is a plus
- Some experience with traditional media buying including media research, analysis and vendor negotiation is preferred, but not required
- Experience working on client facing presentations and new business development and contributing to integrated agency efforts to land more business and respond to inbound opportunities
- Ability to manage people and multiple client accounts/projects with ease in a collaborative, team environment
- Previous experience in Strata and/or Advantage is preferred, but not required
- Strong interdepartmental and client-facing communication skills
- Superior analytics ability in analyzing data to best optimize campaigns and also explain results to clients and integrated internal team members
- Multi-tasking and organization skills are a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Google Docs
- Located in either Buffalo, Rochester or Albany although would consider outside of those geographic regions based on the candidate’s qualifications
We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and 401K. To apply, please complete the form below.
Apply For This Position
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.