As a Senior Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the proactive management of client strategy, ensuring effectiveness and driving the acceptance of relevant social media tactics.
You will be successful in this role if you’re passionate about social media, care deeply about client success and connecting with every contact, deliver what is promised to internal and external contacts, demonstrate creativity in delivering solutions and are committed to your own personal growth and development.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of projects requested from clients and internal stakeholders
- Uses expertise across social media space to strategize for and manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter TikTok, and Pinterest accounts—as well as emerging platforms
- Manages client relationship in the strategizing, creation, and optimization of social media content and campaigns
- Conceptualizes content ideas for client’s social media channels
- Develops and maintains monthly social media content calendars
- Write social media content and leverage templated tools to create visual content
- Collaborates with in-house team to write and design more advanced social media content
- Measures the impact of social media programs, analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize community engagement and conversion.
- Stays on top of social media trends to offer new opportunities to clients and analyze emerging platforms, offerings and changes to how consumers consume content
- Recommends paid social media opportunities when applicable, managing those initiatives for the client
- Provides internal training to members of the agency in order to advance social media and content knowledge
- Collaborates with TMG operations, creative and digital teams on integrated campaigns
Required skills include:
Builds strong, trusting relationships with clients by being their advocate, problem-solver and providing proactive thinking
Communicates effectively in person, via email, and via the telephone with both the client and the agency’s digital team on specific projects
Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong understanding of social media metrics; ability to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior role working as a social media manager
- Four to six years of experience in this space
- Experience working on integrated digital campaigns
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience working in native social media platforms and third-party management tools
Apply For This Position
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.